# Compose SDK
Compose SDK is a software development kit that enables a composable, code-driven way to use Sisense platform capabilities. Build analytics and data-driven experiences into your product with code using Compose SDK, a set of client-side libraries and components for query composition, data visualization, and more.
- Create Sisense queries, charts, and filters directly from your application code No predefined dashboards or widgets required - or render existing widgets by ID. Mix and match approaches to fit your needs.
- Composable, modular and extensible Use our components, customize them, or bring your own. Compose SDK works equally well for building new applications or upgrading existing ones to use Sisense’s powerful analytics platform.
- Built with developer experience in mind The SDK is available via GitHub and NPM, supports TypeScript and React, and includes documentation, code samples and CLI tools that help you get things done with ease.
# What can I do with Compose SDK?
- Execute composable queries on Sisense Data Models directly from your client application and use the data to drive your application's behavior, or render custom visualizations
- Render ad-hoc data visualizations generated from code, based on Sisense data or your own
- Embed visualizations from pre-defined Sisense Widgets
- Create interactive data exploration with Filter components
# Who can use Compose SDK?
Compose SDK is available to all Sisense Customers.
To use Compose SDK, you will need: