# Sisense REST API Reference
Sisense has 3 REST API versions. An API reference for each is available via the links below.
Sisense has both a Linux deployment and a Windows deployment. The REST APIs available differ between the platforms, as well as between Sisense product versions.
In each REST API version reference, you will be able to choose which platform and product version to display. By default, the latest available Linux version is shown.
Please make sure to select the appropriate version for your deployment.
# Additional References
- Webinar: Datamodels REST API
- Github: Datamodels REST API demo
- Developer playground: White-labeling
- API Reference: REST API v0.9
- API Reference: REST API v1.0
- API Reference: REST API v2.0
- API Reference: Column Data Types Reference
- API Reference: Datamodel Connector Reference
- Documentation: REST API Guides
- Documentation: Custom Data API
- Documentation: Data Security API
- Documentation: Datamodels API
- Documentation: Using the REST API